Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

コピーしないでください!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gimme a Break!

I wanna take a break. This company has been causing me stress although my job is easier than others.  I don’t even want to think about it anymore, and sometimes I want to quit and find another job. But I still have a lot of reasons to stay, so I am still here even though sometimes I want to smash my head out of frustration. So I keep myself sane by thinking about good things, especially my dreams.
Like any other ordinary people, I also have dreams. I don’t want to call them “goals” because I don’t want to frustrate myself more if I were not able to turn them into reality within a certain period of time.


So...

I’d like to have fun today.

If I could go to Japan, I would… 

7. Attend Japanese lessons in a real Japanese school setting. I just hope that there would be someone who could guide me because my Japanese speaking, reading, writing and listening skills are ALL not good.

6. Visit Japan’s historical sites or tour the ENTIRE country.  I wanted to go to all places in Japan. I loved to see ancient castles, climb the famous Fuji-san, take a picture under Sakura trees, experience onsen bath and explore Akibahara Toy Shop!

5. Visit Hiroshi Tsuburaya’s grave.
Tsuburaya was also known as Alexis del Mundo (in the Philippines), Dai Sawamura (in Japan) or SHAIDER once he was in his suit armor. He died on July 24, 2001 due to liver cancer. Too bad, we haven’t met, even once.

4. Meet and exchange ideas or ARGUE with famous manga artists. I wanted to break Masashi Kishimoto’s neck for killing my favorite characters ---Jiraiya, Itachi, Kushina Uzumaki, and of course, my “husband” Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage. (Dear Kishimoto-san, how many times did you have to break my heart?)  I wanted to argue with Hiromu Arakawa and enumerate the reasons why I was mad at her because she did not let Roy Mustang marry his assistant Riza Hawkeye (if you were able to marry Ed and Winry, why weren’t Roy and Riza? Come on!) . I wanted to encourage Shigeno Shuichi to make a sequel to Initial D. I want to meet other manga artists and try to ask them to teach me for free because I am not really good at writing fictions.

3. Attend concerts of my favorite J-Rock Bands, singers; meet a lot of seiyyu, actors and actresses.
Dear Nana Mizuki, Did you know that I could imitate your voice?
Romi Park, Fumiko Orikasa, Shinichiro Miki, I love you all!
I didn’t have any particular favorite band; I just love to hear variety of songs but recently, aside from L’arc n Ciel, MOVE, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Utada Hikaru, Alice Nine, and Flow, I have started listening to the Gazette. Thanks again, Chrissy! Let’s watch their concert together someday!

2. Kiss and hug my favorite men. There ARE a lot of them, but the name TETSUO KURATA is the first in my list. I would like to take a picture with him in his own Billy the Kid Restaurant.

1.  Build my own house and lot or my own apartment BUILDING, not just have a unit. I’m sure I would still love to go back to my own country because of my friends and family, that’s why I wanted to build my own house with a lot of rooms or own an apartment building to accommodate my friends who would like to visit.

How about you guys? If you could go to “the Land of your Dreams” what would you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment