Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

コピーしないでください!

Monday, August 26, 2013

For AUGUST 26: ANTI-PORK BARREL PROTEST


 To express my support, I am posting this in this blog.

 
Sad to say, I had to work today, so I couldn't join the protest. Working today means I will be receiving twice my daily rate on the next payday, but this doesn't make me feel happy at all, because,

DOUBLE PAY= DOUBLE TAX=HAPPY POLITICIANS


Although I would be impossible for me to attend the rally today, I have a right to express my thoughts about this issue because of the following reasons:

I AM A TAXPAYER.
My allowances are TAXABLE.
My TAX is worth once or twice my daily wage.
Not only that, every time I eat out and purchase a product, I pay tax indirectly through E-VAT.
Read my MERALCO Bill: I still had to pay tax aside from the electric consumption.
Tapos gano'n lang, 'di ba? Sinong hindi maiinis?
Grrr!







No comments:

Post a Comment