Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

コピーしないでください!

Monday, June 24, 2013

My One Week Burpday! 有り難うございました。,

I consider my 29th birthday as one of my most memorable birthdays because :

1. It's my last among my " twenteens".
                       and
2. It was my longest birthday celebration.

My husband pampered me a lot. He gave me a lot of stuff from the actual date until Sunday, June 23rd.

He gave me this mag, "Good Housekeeping".  I was very happy because he made me feel that I'm a mom who needs to learn more about housekeeping where I am not really good at.

Selecta Ice Cream, Yum! Yum!
Selecta Ice Cream for the two of us.  Both of us craved for something sweet. That's why it's inevitable to gain weight.

Birthday Greetings Collage

 Birthday greeting collage from my younger sister, Elaine. I never thought she could be this sweet because I used to bully and make her cry when we were still young. She even included our pictures when I was still an ugly duckling and she was a cute little kid. Is this a kind of revenge? Hihihi!





This is Takeru Sato, AKA Kenshin Himura in Rurouni Kenshin Live Action Movie, Ryoutaro Nogami/ Kamen Rider Den-O. Someone sent this picture on my messenger, but I totally had forgotten who the person was (Gomenasai), but one thing for sure, she/he is one of my co-workers. This person knows that Takeru-san is one of my crushes (and my husband's rival, hihihi).
Sexy Takeru Satoh Photo Credits
























Birthday treats from Spicus friends.


To those who made me happy,  
有り難うございました。 
Arigatou Gozaimashita!

No comments:

Post a Comment