Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

コピーしないでください!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MyJobStreet - JobStreet English Language Assessment



I had nothing to do this morning so I updated my account in Jobstreet.com. First, I took the English Language Assessment. This is a 40-item test to measure an applicant's English ability. There were ten questions in each category: conversation, grammar, vocabulary and comprehension.

Here's the link:
MyJobStreet - JobStreet English Language Assessment



Here's the screenshot:

Jobstreet.com English Assessment


I got 37 out of 40 questions. Two and a half years ago, I got 36 out of 40 questions.  What a progress! There are a still a lot of things that I have to learn. Although I have been teaching basic and conversational English, I need to improve myself as well. Once again, the saying "Teaching is a continuous learning" is proven to be true.





8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi! YK Sun,
      Sorry for the late reply. Regarding that, there are a lot of websites to practice before answering the test. You have to be careful because of the time limit. You can do it!

      Delete
  2. I got 32 is that ok? Or its a failed score?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 32 is that ok? Or its a failed score?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats better than mine which is 30/40 anyway keep practising and you will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been taking a lot of ways to improve my English, both written and oral. I can see that is simply a learning process. I am very happy to get 34/40 last 2016. However, I got 32/40 this May 2017. Hopefully, there will be an option to view your incorrect answers to identify and learn from it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, how can I take the test? The URL isn't working 😶

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. Can I have the link please? I can't find it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete