Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

コピーしないでください!

Friday, August 3, 2012

I Owe You

A Simple Thanks!
No, I'm not talking about Mr. Lee Greenwood's love song. I just want to acknowledge the people who helped me to write.

I didn't know how to write until I met my former high teachers Mr. Prudencio Tanora and Mrs. Rosie Portillano. They were the ones who discovered that I could.
They trained me by giving me assignments from simple poems and formal theme compositions to articles with different topics and by inviting me to join the school newspaper.


I stopped writing for unknown reason. Was it because of laziness, school and work stress, or something? I really didn't know. But I once stumbled upon one of my friend's blog and I suddenly became interested in writing again. She is a very prolific writer and even though she neither became a staff in their school newspaper nor bagged prizes in any writing contests, I still look up to her. What I like the most is her unique way of describing everything in detail. It's her self-training method, I guess. Chrissy baby, a big hug for yah!

I wasn't interested in creating my own blog until I read yours, Miss Legally Blunt! Today, you're still a lawyer wannabe, but we, your friends, know that someday, you'll become one of the respected lawyers in our country. Pass the bar and I will never be afraid to commit any crime for I know you could prove my innocence (joke lang!)

I am also indebted to my fellow bloggers especially to my kumare, Mary Joy Adanza-Soliman. Thanks for sharing about my inaanak's progress.

It would sound cliché but I still want to mention my family, friends and my husband JL Manalo. Thanks for your continuous support!

Finally, to the ONE who gave my life--KAMI-sama. Honto ni arigatou gozaimas!



4 comments:

  1. Awww ... Thanks for the special mention tich ^^ Keep on writing and please know that I'm gonna be one of your blog-stalkers okay ?! Mwa mwa mwa !

    The Legally Blunt
    http://thelegallyblunt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure dear. I'm sorry for my bad grammar though. Keep inspiring others.

      Delete
  2. LOL. Special mention talaga? Thank you, bb~ I'm glad that my crappy writing has inspired you to write again. Hope you can also go back to writing stories and replying to this post makes me want to activate my blogspot account again. XDD *glomps and gives you an Uru! plushie*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course dear. And it's not crappy at all. It's fantastic! Thanks for the Uru plushie (hugs it) :D

      Delete