Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

コピーしないでください!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Goal # 28 Failed



I failed to accomplish my 28th goal—to have a new look.

Last Saturday I visited Reyes Haircutters near our place to have a new hairstyle for a cheaper price. Since some of my co-workers encouraged me to try to have a curly hair, I asked the hair stylist to do so. I wanted to have a foot spa session as well because my feet become dirty and calloused.
So, for more than one hour I stayed there.

Before going home, the stylist gave me some reminders of how to take care of my new, curly hair and I made sure not to miss any of them. Before I went out of the salon, I realized that it was raining. Thanks to my husband who insisted that I should bring an umbrella, I did not walk in the rain.
When my husband saw my new look, he looked disgusted and asked “What have you done to your hair?” Happily, I replied “I made it permed”.  He told me that it did not look good because it looked like my hair was just disheveled. And yes, he was right.  When it was time to go to bed, the pretty locks looked disorganized. Plus, I realized that my calloused heels were not completely cleaned.

The following Monday, my colleagues told me that the curls did not really look good and my hair looked “buhaghag”. Some of them asked me what I did, and out of embarrassment, I just told them some vague reasons like “I forgot to bring my comb”, “I forgot to comb my hair,” etc. One of them even told me that I looked like someone who has just come back from the beach. Some of them advised me to go back to the salon and let the stylist fix my hair, while one of them offered to re-style my hair.
Kahit ganito sana no?

Thank you Tina and Ate Grace
I did not expect this to happen. Instead of having nice curls, it seemed that it was half-baked. The curls were good on the inner section but the outer portion of my hair looked disheveled. I went back to the salon and asked the stylist who did the perm herself and asked her why my hair turned that way and she said “kulot talaga yan”. She then sprinkled water on my hair, combed it and there, it was wavy again like she did last time. Ah ganoon pala yun! She then advised me to buy a gel and check on my hair from time to time.
It was very tiresome! I had to check my hair from time to time, wet it and apply something. I was really disappointed because two of my friends made their hair permed in an affordable salon but theirs went beautifully. Why did my hair become like this? I wanted it to return to its former style or have a rebond but I was afraid that it might damage my hair more. Needless to say, I will never get a perm anymore. I will never be stingy when it comes to my hair. AND, I will never go back to that salon anymore.


5 comments:

  1. Dpat kc tlga chur pinaulit mo eh, ano kakasuhan nba naten? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Ikaw lang hinihintay ko gurl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi teacher Yvonne^^.......... Teacher Melai here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Teacher Melai, thank you for dropping by. ^^

    ReplyDelete