Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

コピーしないでください!

Friday, November 16, 2012

My Christmas Wish List ^^

 
Christmas is coming soon!

For my inaanaks and love ones, here's my long-list of wishes:

  1. Refrigerator.
    Originally, I wanted a 6 cubic feet single door Whirpool but Condura, GE, White Westinghouse or Kelvinator would be fine. In return, I'm gonna give you leche flan, gelatin or fruit salad. (Yummy!) 
     
  2. Washing Machine. Again, I wanted to have Whirpool but according to some people, its disadvantage is the unavailability of spare parts once it was broken. Thus, I would like to have Sharp, LG or Samsung. Twin tub, fully automatic. If it's impossible, then I wanted to have at least a spin dryer for rainy days.

  3. DSLR or a simple digital camera. I've been dying to have one. Although my cell phone and my husband's Nintendo 3 DS have cameras, nothing still beats the pictures' quality using a real cam.

  4. Desktop Computer Table with printer stand and/or cash for PLDT my DSL installation. We had already purchased desktop computer, don't worry.

  5. TV. Twenty-one to twenty-nine inches LED. Could be Samsung or LG. I am not a fan of TV shows but I badly need it because of my next wish.

  6. Nintendo Wii. I want to have Nintendo Wii-U. I need this to enjoy playing console games with my husband. We can also exercise at home. 

  7. La Germania Gas Range Oven. I wanted to apply what I had learned in our Baking Class.

  8. Rectangular Dining Table for six to eight people. We did not plan to have a lot of kids, but it will be nice to have our dining set ready for visitors.

  9. Queen Size Bed. Until now, were are still sleeping in Japanese Style.

  10. House and lot. We want a 2-storey house with a master's bedroom and three extra rooms. The master's bedroom should have its own Comfort room with bathtub. The second floor should have a balcony. The house should have enough number of windows, and the roof should be in good working condition. It should have a common toilet and bath at the ground floor. Finally, having a small living room is okay but the kitchen should be spacious enough.

Anyone? Hahahahaha! Well, I think there's no one to buy these things for me. Hmmm...okay. I think the items in my second list are more affordable, so here it goes:

  1. Electric Fan. Stand fan, wall fan or desk fan is okay. Any brand is acceptable but Asahi or Standard will be better.

  2. Ironing board cover. If my ironing board could talk, it would definitely curse me because its cover has already been worn out.

  3. Big Cooking Pan or KAWALI. I want to cook pansit this Christmas but it will be impossible because my pan is too small.

  4. Plastic Jewelry Box which could accommodate my fancy jewelries OR a First Aid Kit Box.

  5. Cutting knife and bigger/ wider chopping board.

  6. Two to four monoblock chairs.

  7. Bath towels or bedsheets and blanket. It doesn't have to be expensive though.

  8. Food Storage Boxes.

  9. A pot of roses. I repeat. A POT, not a bouquet. It has been a long time since I took care of plants and I miss it.

  10. A MALE black cat. Kahit pusa-kal lang, okay na. :) Or any stuff with cat/cats printed on it.

To my Manito/ Manila, here's my wish list. Advance Merry Christmas, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment