Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

コピーしないでください!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Honto Ni?!

One of my friends posted a link in Facebook about the next Rurouni Kenshin Live Action movie. Here's the screen shot:


Photo Credits
Being a fan of Takeru Satoh (Kamen Rider Den-O), this is such a good news for me. But before I let myself cry and laugh at the same time, I needed to confirm the news first. And here's what I found out:

Rurouni Kenshin Photo Credits
Oh my goodness! Yes, it's confirmed. The plan to make a sequel is now being pushed through. And according to the news, the upcoming film focuses on Kyoto Arc. 

Believe me, this arc IS my favorite part of the entire story because this is where we could watch intense fight scenes, mixed emotions among the characters and background stories which make us empathize with the protagonist, antagonists and supporting characters. We could understand the resentment that some people felt towards Kenshin, as well as the driving force that made him decide to repent for all the crimes he had committed in the past.

I don't want to go over the details anymore as a respect to those who haven't watched the film and the anime yet. If you were one of them, try to read the manga (comics), watch the anime and watch the films- two anime films (Requiem for the Ishin Patriots and New Kyoto Arc) as well as the first Live Action Movie (where you can watch my awesome Takeru Satoh). Also, there are two OVAs (Original Video Animations) Trust and Betrayal ( which explains where his large, X-shaped scar came from) and Reflections (although...errr...sorry, I can't). ^__^

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment