Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

コピーしないでください!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I Miss You, Mingming!


I know she's just an ordinary "pusakal" or "pusang-kalye" (native Philippine cat) but I loved (and still love) her. She is so "malambing" and she did everything she could to reciprocate all the love that my hubby and me gave her. Unfortunately, she chose not to live with us when we had decided to live in another place. As I carried her towards the old FX of my dad who had been waiting for me for a few minutes, she wiggled, threatened to bite me, kicked me and ran away. My dad had been pissed off already so I hurriedly went inside, closed the FX door and said goodbye to the place where hubby and I had spent the first five years of us living together...

So, Corinne...
Sayonara! Meow!
Thank you for the memories. You taught me to start taking care of a baby like you.


Malibay, Pasay,
Thank you for the good and bad memories.

さよなら!

No comments:

Post a Comment