Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

コピーしないでください!

Monday, July 8, 2013

I Know I'm Late, but...

I just couldn't help admiring them!






Takeru Satoh of Rurouni Kenshin as Kenshin Himura. Before that, he portrayed Ryutaro Nogami in Kamen Rider Den-O. My goodness, he was soooo awesome. Although his skill in martial arts was not shown, he showed his acting versatility by portraying six different personalities.
Den-O Imagins Photo Source

 (These pictures were taken from Tumbler.)
Yuichi Nakamura as young Yuuto Sakurai/ Kamen Rider Zeronos. Too bad, he already retired from showbiz last year.


Hideto "Hyde" Takarai, L'arc en Ciel's (Laruku) lead vocalist. He was the first Japanese rock star I've ever loved and his band "Laruku" was the first Japanese rock band I've fallen in love with. When you look at my cell phone, most of the songs in my MP3 were sung by Hyde/ Laruku.




No comments:

Post a Comment